About ICESA 2021
The first edition of the International Conference on Electrical Systems & Automation was organized at the National school of applied sciences of khouribga, Morocco on 8 and 9 December 2021.
This international conference brought together eminent researchers from several countries. During these two days, around fifty researchers from several countries presented their latest work on topical areas of research, namely: power electronics and its application in renewable energies and electric vehicles, artificial intelligence for system control, Embedded systems, smart grids, and the integration of renewable energies into the power grid.
All accepted and presented papers are published in proceedings Books by Springer in 2 volumes:
- Volume 1: Recent Advances in Renewable Energy
- Volume 2: Control of electrical and electronic systems
The conference program featured a rich set of keynote session topics and tutorials that extend beyond the papers contained in these proceedings. There were five high-profile keynotes by eminent researchers:
- Prof. YAZAMI Rachid (KVI PTE LTD, Singapore)
- Prof. HACHIMI Hanaa (Sultan Moulay Slimane University, Morocco)
- Prof. PIERLUIGI Siano (University of Salerno, Italy)
- Prof. Michael Schmidt (Offenburg University, Germany)
- Prof. YOUSFI Driss (Mohammed I University, Morocco).
Best of ICESA’21